NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS

By KIM L. KIRN
Mediator at USA&M

Here it is ... the dawn of 2019 and its time for a new year's resolution.  Some past year resolutions I have kept and some have fallen by the wayside.  This year I resolve to begin a blog, or a "blawg" (the cute name for law related blogs)  I resolve to make it interesting, to update it kinda, sorta frequently and to comment on other blogs in support of my new community.  I resolve to be authentic to me and to my growing practice as a mediator.  I resolve to protect the privacy of the parties and attorneys who come before me.  Ready, set, go!



BTW, here is where I spent New Years last year, in Patagonia, Chile.  No such luck this year!

Comments

  1. It would be helpful to get an update on such disputes. Thanks for sharing your experience. disputes lawyer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MEDIATING HOME DISPUTES

COFFEE WITH A SIDE OF KINDNESS